Top 5 Fine Art Wedding Photographers in Edmonton
Your photographs will be your most treasured wedding keepsake. You’ll immediately want to share them when your photographer gives them to you, and you’ll look back at them 50 years from now, reminiscing about your vows, the kiss, and the first dance.
Choosing the right photographer to capture those beautiful moments is an important decision and it’s crucial to find a pro who understands your vision for your wedding day and can document it with style. But you’ll also want someone you trust and feel comfortable with since he or she will be by your side the entire wedding day.
If you love the natural, laid back, light and airy, fine art look. Here are some of the best photographers in Edmonton we have worked with and are highly recommended.
- Vincent Ybanez Photo – Edmonton fine art film wedding photographer. Capturing real moments and genuine expressions using film to create aesthetically beautiful photographs.
2. Minted-Photography – Fine-art Edmonton wedding photographer creating beautiful, natural and romantic images for your wedding, engagement or portraits.
3. Jenny Jean Photography – I love light and colorful imagery that tells a story in an artistic, creative, and inspiring way. I believe images should be timeless, romantic, joyful, and full of love.
4. Pam Kriangkum – Fine Art Wedding and Portrait Photographer capturing timeless moments and milestones. Based out of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and Bangkok, Thailand.
5. Justine Milton – Calgary based internationally published fine art wedding photographer, creating natural, romantic, timeless and beautiful images…